Q: Hi Colorado Snow: I will be a first time buyer of the Colorado Pass. Do you know exactly when the Colorado pass goes on sale on Labor Day weekend (8/28, 8/29)? I was planning to leave for Lake Powell on 8/29; however, if the pass is available only on the weekend, I may need to cancel the Lake Powell trip. Thank you in advance for your reply. Aloha, Susan
A: Hi Susan, the pass sales will begin on the Labor Day weekend and will continue (usually) into early November at a slew of locations across the metro area:
- Colorado Ski and Golf: Aurora, Arvada, Littleton and Colorado Springs
- Boulder Ski Deals: Boulder
- REI: Denver Flagship, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Fort Collins, Lakewood and Englewood
- Breeze Ski Rentals: Lakewood, Dumont/Downieville
- Orchard Town Center: Westminster
- The Shops at Northfield Stapleton
- Park Meadows Shopping Center: Dining Hall
- FlatIron Crossing Mall: Food Court
There are also a number of special events where new passes can be purchased:
- Welcome Freeriders: September 4 / 5:00pm at CU Boulder
- Brew at the Zoo: September 5 / 6:30pm at the Denver Zoo
- CSU Annual Snowrider Expo: September 17 / 9:00am in Fort Collins
No need to cancel the trip–the pass will be here when you get back! Thanks for the question.
If you have a question for COSNOW click here to ask it or e-mail [email protected].