There’s a lot going on this holiday week as with any year, here’s a quick roundup of what to expect:
Wednesday, November 21
- Opening Day at Beaver Creek
- Opening Day at Crested Butte with free skiing!
- Breckenridge opens Peak 9
- Keystone opens Area 51 at its normal location
Thursday, November 22 (Thanksgiving!)
- Opening Day at Aspen/Snowmass
- Opening Day at Steamboat
- Opening day at Telluride
- Traditional Thanksgiving meals at JJ’s and C.B Grille at Copper Mountain
Friday, November 23
Saturday, November 24
A quick look at this weekend’s traffic (from goi70.com): minor west-bound delays Wednesday noon – 6:00 p.m., and Friday/Saturday from 7:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Check out goi70.com for the east-bound delays.
And a quick note: Monarch will not be opening on Wednesday due to the snow conditions. Stay tuned…
So, what else is going on? Let us know!