In the last month or two I’ve come across a bunch of excellent ski and snowboard blogs, here is my list in no particular order:
- NewWest Snowblog: An awesome blog by the excellent online-media group over at NewWest. Check out their guest post by Warren Miller on “global warming” and this season’s conditions.
- Ski-Blog.com: By Justin Blackburn, Ski Blog is his personal journey through the ski seasons starting in 2005. Looks like Justin is a big fan of Wolf Creek, for good reason.
- Rippin Skiers: A cool group of guys who blog about their adventures and other snow news. They also run a video blog.
- Alex’s World: Always full of great photos and stories.
- Dave’s Backcountry Ski Blog: Awesome updates and photos from an extreme guy doing extreme things in the backcountry.
Check back often at Colorado Snow and visit all the links in our sidebar.
If you have a cool site, blog, event or something we should check out just shoot an email to [email protected].